Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

The wall facing the green needs repairing as it is causing damp in our house; who is best contact on Council for this. Thank you.

Reported anonymously at 14:46, Mon 20 May 2019

The wall facing the green is damaged along the bottom, and concrete spalling, and the water entering the adjacent soil and into the wall is causing internal damp in our house.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on